Most of us know the famous nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty Sat on a Wall", which tells the tale of Humpty Dumpty and his fall. I started doing this Humpty Dumpty Doll doll for my 19 months old daughter. Ended up with a doll in the picture below.
Making of Humpty Dumpty Doll..
Materials Used :
- Egg Shell
- craft glue
- Foam sheet
- Felt cloth
- Break the egg at the boarder end of the egg
- Remove the yolk inside and Clean the egg shells in warm, soapy water. Allow the shell to dry.
- Fill in cotton inside the egg shell
- Using the Boarder part of the egg, trace a Semi-Oval shape of the Egg on a foam sheet as shown below. Draw hands and legs.
- Cut Hands and legs on the foam
- With the oval shape foam as reference cut a paper.
- Glue the paper to the Egg shell allow it to dry. Then glue the Hands and legs. Allow it to dry.
- Draw eyes, nose and mouth on the narrow part of the egg shell.
- Now dress Mr. Humpty as you wish. I have used a oval felt cloth to dress up.
- Create a Wall structure with an Empty cardboard box. I Have created wall structure with an Empty lens solution box. Wrapped the box with brown felt cloth. With marker pens, have given a wall structure on the Felt cloth .
- Make Dumpty sit on the wall and by gluing him on to the wall, make sure that he doesn't fall down :-)