This time I tried making Penguin with an Egg shell.
Broken Egg shell(Semi Oval shape)
A Bottle cap with Nozzle
Black Foam sheet/Felt cloth
Circular container lid
- Break Egg shells as in previous post - Egg shell Tulips and Wash them in soapy water
- Glue cotton layers in the hollow part of the circular container lid to give a snowy effect. I had used yogurt container lid
- Cut these shapes: two wings and two webbed feet from Craft foam or felt sheet
- Glue the webbed feet on to the snowy cotton layer. Glue the Egg shell on top of the feet, make sure the feet should be seen out of egg shell
- Glue the wings to the sides of Egg shell.
- Paint the Egg shell as shown in the picture below. Glue the nozzle bottle cap as head of the penguin
- Paint black color as shown for the beaks and head
- Complete the penguin by drawing eyes and painting yellow color as you wish. I have used black Bindi for penguin eyes