We had so much fun making the Party Hat Birthday cards that we made Christmas tree and Santa Hat cards. The cards are made out of construction paper and very simple to make.
Materials Used:Construction paper(Green, Red)
Child Safe Scissors
Thanks to Craftprojectideas.com for the holiday craft supplies package. The Glitters and Pom poms are from the package.
Christmas Tree Card:
- Take a green Construction paper.
- Fold the Paper Diagonally as shown below
- From the top of the triangle measure 7 inches on each side of the triangle as shown below. Mark points.
- Draw a line joining the two points as shown below
- Cut along the line, Flip and your tree card shape is ready
Embellish with Glitter glue, Pom poms, Buttons, Glitters, Stickers...
Let it dry and the tree card is ready!
We made three different sizes of tree cards
Side view showing the inside of the card.
Santa Hat card:
After step 5 of the Christmas tree(to take pics continuously, I used the green paper to show the steps of the hat. Whereas we actually used red paper)
Open the card and measure 1 inch from the bottom and make a slit as shown
Close the card and fold the 1 inch paper upwards to give a hat shape
Glue the 1 inch paper! Basic Santa hat ready!
I wrote Merry Christmas and drew some Snowflakes with a marker. CJ wrote on them with Glitter glue
Embellish with white Pom poms and Santa Hat card ready!